Right solution for every deep foundation project
Junttan multipurpose drilling rigs are designed for wide range of applications in deep foundation including Down-The-Hole (DTH), CFA, full displacement (FDP), driven cast-in situ (DCIS) and driven piling. Each model of rig, however, can be considered unique, with its own special features and characteristics, and designed in accordance with customer wishes and requirements. Along with other excellent features, Junttan multipurpose rigs are able to provide easy transportability from one job site to another, exceptional stability, operational safety, consideration of the environment, and above all, high productivity.
Every foundation engineering project has its own distinctive features, and depending on the type of soil, there are substantial differences in how the piling should be taken care of. With Junttan’s comprehensive experience and knowledge of a wide variety of piling applications, you can always count on getting the best possible solution for every deep foundation project.
Read more on piling applications >>
Junttan MPx90 is a multipurpose drilling rig for heavy-duty working. This versatile deep foundation machine can be equipped with several working methods such as displacement, CFA or driven pile. The MPx90 is optimal with Junttan JD45 rotary head, delivering a max torque of 450 kNm. With optional Junttan equipment, optimized working set-up of the rig can be easily achieved.
The new Junttan MPx series rigs have a completely new design and features which Junttan has developed in close co-operation with customers from different markets. Productivity and safety of operation have been key features in developing these new generation deep foundation machine.
The Junttan-designed, purpose-built piling rig undercarriage ensures upmost stability for the rig. Special attention has been paid to the mobilisation and easiness of transportation of the MPx rigs. The rigs can be transported with a leader, which can be folded to diminish the transport length.
Watch video Junttan MPx90 Datasheet (PDF) Ask more information ›
- Engine power: 503 kW (675 hp)
- Leader capacity: 42 000 kg (92 594 lb)
- Main winch capacity: 300 kN (67 443 lbf)
- Secondary winch capacity: 200 kN (44 962 lbf)
- Auxiliary winch capacity: 100 kN (22 480 lbf)
- Extraction force: 1 200 kN (269 771 lbf)
- Pull down force: 600 kN (134 885 lbf)
- Undercarriage lenght: 6325 mm (249 in)
- Undercarriage width: (900 mm track shoes): 3470 - 5010 mm (137-197 in)
- Average working weight: 125 000 kg (275 600 lb)
- Max pile length CFA: 38 m (125 ft)
- Max pile length displacement: 40 m (131 ft)
- Max pile length DTH: 33 m (108 ft)
- Max pile length driven: 31 m (102 ft)
Junttan MPx50, the new multipurpose drilling rig, which was showcased at Bauma 2019 with DTH application, is designed for different piling methods including CFA, DTH, FDP, and driven pile work done with a Junttan hydraulic hammer. Same rig can do all these work methods without sacrificing efficiency and with minimal modifications thanks to it modern design and sophisticated control system.
The new MPx50 offers high efficiency in single pass methods for DTH, CFA and FDP.
The Junttan-designed, purpose-built drilling rig undercarriage ensures utmost stability for the rig. Special attention has been paid to the mobilization and easiness of transportation of the MPx50.
Junttan MPx50 Datasheet (PDF) Ask more information ›
- Engine power: 321 kW (430 hp)
- Leader capacity: 23 000 kg (50 700 lb)
- Main winch: 200 kN (44 961 lbf)
- Secondary winch: 130 kN (29 225 lbf)
- Auxiliary winch capacity: 2 x 50 kN (11 240 lbf)
- Extraction force: 800 kN (179 847 lbf)
- Pull down force: 390 kN (87 675 lbf)
- Undercarriage lenght: 5630 mm (222 in)
- Undercarriage Width (900 mm track shoes): 3380 - 4880 mm (133-192 in)
- Average working weight: 89 000 kg (196 211 lb)
- Max pile length: 24 m (79 ft)
- Max pile length displacement: 25 m (82 ft)